Sunday, October 17, 2010

Meal Day 7



Breakfast - 150g Oat, 3 whole egg and 1 apple
Lunch      - 150g Oat and 80g fish and salad
T-Break   - Almond
Snack       - 150g Oats and 80g fish and salad
Dinner     - 1/2 chicken breast


I have completed a week of my challenge and 7 more weeks to go. My motivation is still running high and I able to see some changes towards my body. I have updated my stats and happy with the result. I'm not expecting for a fast result but hopping to lose at least 8% of my body fat at the end of the challenge. I manage to drop 3kg of my weight and lose 1.1%body fat in a period of 1 week. If I able to maintain and I know that I will, I will approximately lose 8.8%body fat.

Previous Stats

80kg with 26.6%bf

Current Stats

78kg with 25.5%bf

No comments:

Post a Comment