Tuesday, February 1, 2011

12 weeks challenge



Competitive bodybuilding is not just about how the athlete could look good and have a flawless physique on stage. Having a bulging and well separated muscle from area to area takes a lot of time, determination and mental strength to achieve it. 
First before the athlete begin the transformation, he/she need to create a plan and goal that is achievable. I have shown my plan and goal to my readers. Now in the process, I am seeking for the supplement to get myself ready into shape and  MAX's supplement came across into my mind.

WHY I CHOOSE MAX

  • Not because of the cool packaging
  • Not because of it is affordable to purchase
  • Not because it is easy to find
It is just because the products is simple and straight forward that gives what the consumer want. I'm looking for low carbs and high protein supplement and guess what they have not just one or two but seven products. This is what I call variety for the consumer consumption so we as consumer wont feel board with the same s%^t. On top of that they have started a 12 weeks challenge effectively today and it happen just at the right time.

I have personally called them up to ask if I could enter this contest since I'm just staying here as a student not a permanent resident and surprisingly it is open to anyone who is a resident of Australia. I will upload my before after picture this Thursday. 

Further details about the contest, visit Max Challenge

Before and soon after

No comments:

Post a Comment