Friday, February 4, 2011

Before and soon after

Here is my before photo taken today. Effectively today I have 12 weeks to transform my body for the max up challenge 2011. Currently I'm standing around 75kg with 24% body fat, not so good standard if I still wish to compete in bodybuilding contest that will take place exactly 12 weeks from now to. I have manage my time for morning cardio and resistant training almost on daily basis. With the support I'm getting and the push I'm receiving from my family, friends, fans from Malaysia and readers I know I will manage to drop my weight and body fat and prove that with a proper nutrition mix with a well plan training regime resulting a perfect transformation.


The reason why I'm holding the news paper is because each contestant need to prove the exact date we begin. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sell news paper. I'm going to train hard  especially for my mid section as it is obviously bulging out like a pregnant man. As for my love handle, need to do more oblique twist cause "love don't need handle"

"If you want a place in the sun, prepare to put up with a few blister". 
by Abigail Van Buren

No comments:

Post a Comment