Thursday, October 7, 2010

WNBF Victoria 2010

I had done my first Australia show on 26 September 2010. I manage to get third in my category. The event was organize by WNBF in Moonee Ponds Clock tower. What I can say is, well organize and smooth. It was a one day show but weighing and drug test was done 2 days before the contest at Australian Fitness Academy. Apart from feeling satisfied with how Luke and Sarah Morrissey organize the competition, Scott was an awesome guy that handle the athlete back stage.

Snack/Sweets/Fruits was serve on the table for the athlete back stage. Most of the athlete will be upstairs waiting for their turn to be call up. In that room, it is specifically for the athlete to rest or to apply competition color. 20 minutes before heading to the stage, Scott will inform us to get ready and most of the athlete will be be down stairs in the pump up room or to load up with some food or liquids. There is also another room for competition final touch up, how convenient.

Minutes before heading to the stage Scott will remind us to get ready. First round was 7 compulsory and 60sec of free posing, Second round was Pose down and prize giving. I was surprise women fitness has the most competitor. Beside gaining experience in this event, I'm truly satisfied with how the event was manage, two thumbs up!!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment