Thursday, October 7, 2010

To be continue

 

I have move from http://k-maru.blogspot.com/ to here due to my blogger log in problem. I have forward my complain and no action was taken so why wait when I can start again. There is also a few adjustment in this blog. Some part of it are:

- Qualified Fitness instructor
- Qualification in First Aid
- 3rd Novice WNBF Victoria 2010


Often people attempt to live their lives backwards; they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want, so they will be happier. the way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, than do what you need to do, in order to have what you want.

by Margaret young

It is my passion to help motivate, guide and help others to achieve their health and fitness goal. In order to do so I have taken a step each time to be the person that they able to trust and listen to. Apart from doing those, I have a pipe dream that slowly turning into reality where I can achieve it and it can be done. I strongly suggest everyone to believe in their dream and do it with your heart. Sooner or later it will come true.  No body believe that human can fly until  the Wright brothers created a flying machine. Same thing, they started from believing, passion, action and execution.

I will update about my life, food, training, video and some inspirational quotes and thank you for reading.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kama for informing me bout your blog add change!! An inspiring post too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your most welcome Kath.. I hope thing are getting better there

    ReplyDelete