Monday, October 11, 2010

Today it begin


Today is the first day of my 8 weeks of challenge. I challenge my self to lose as much body fat as possible and I'm estimating that in the end of the challenge I will be standing around 14%. I will keep my food clean for the whole 8 weeks and no binge eating. As for training I will try to gain as many strength and size. I will update my stats regularly and it is located on the top right of the blog.

I will use Strong lift 5 x 5 as part of my training program with a few adjustment. I will concentrate only one specific muscle in a day rather than total body. For my diet, I will consume high carb on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday following with a moderate carbs on Wednesday and Thursday following with very very low carbs on Friday and Saturday. 

Method of training - Strong lift 5x5
Diet - Carb cycle

No comments:

Post a Comment