Thursday, May 17, 2012

21 weeks out

Here we go:-

14 May - 8a.m.

My current weight - first thing in the morning. My strategy is to lose 1kg every two weeks. I choose to take slow and steady pace to lose weight so I won't be so stress on my diet. Stressing to much on cardio and diet will affect my mental alertness.


750 calories in an hour

I have been doing numbers of cardio for the past few days. The minimum amount of time on a Cardio machine would be an hour. I prefer Stair Master and Stepper machine for my cardio because I manage to lose more calories with those machines.

 Tuna, mix vegetable, whole egg and 60g/100g of oats

Breakfast -  I will consistently consume the menu above for my breakfast every day for 5 week before changing to slightly different menu. I choose oats for my breakfast because it keeps me full longer and fill me up well. I don't get bloated sensation like some. I choose to microwave my breakfast and it only take less than five minutes for me to prepare it. Simply easy & Healthy 

 Weet bix, mix vegetable, chicken breast or kangaroo or fish

What is weet-bixWeet-Bix is a high-fiber breakfast biscuit manufactured in Australia and New Zealand by the Sanitarium Health Food Company.

It is best to consume meat with less fat part in our diet and I prefer to consume and easy to  cook meat like chicken breast/ fish as my protein source. Currently I'm consuming 160g-200g of carbs per day from weet-bix and oats. 


As you can see nothing is visible. I need approximately 5 - 8 week to bring out the visibility of my mid section. I have a well develop shoulder but it is far away from a contest condition. I'm not sure what is my body fat percentage but I'm guessing I should be somewhere 14%-18% 


Check out my mid section, its bulging out like a 3 month pregnant man. I'm a very sad man from the front and the side.

The good thing about my back is it's thick and that is my strongest area but I'm hating those love handle. I gain a lot of fat and water on my love handle, my thigh and my glutes. I have just started consuming pre workout as my supplement and my program routine are based on a heavy weight from 8 - 15reps per workout. I consume Brach Chain Amino Acid during my training and also while performing cardio training.

Ten days from now, I'm very sure that I will bring out more definition and tighter physique. 

Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is everything.
Vince Lombardi



No comments:

Post a Comment