Thursday, July 28, 2011

Gaspari Myofusion


Gaspari Nutrition by far one of the greatest brand that create product that works for everyone. Nutrition are the key ingredient to achieve a great physique. As I'm getting closer to a contest I will invest most of my time in the gym and of course on my supplements.

Currently I'm consuming Gaspari Myofusion


Why Myofusion ?

- Protein blend is a great supplement to gain and still keep that lean look.
- It contain CLA increase metabolic rate & promote burning fats.
- Only 5g of carbs
- contains Whey Hydrolysate (rapid absorption & easy on digestive system)

My Protocol

Since I'm on ketogenic diet I have to keep my sugar level very-very low for 6 consecutive days and keeping my carbs intake below 40g for those days before having one high carb day. The ingredient in Myofusion doesn't affect my sugar level and it can be consume at anytime. I consume them twice a day, two scoop per serving. One serving after my morning cardio and another serving before bed. This method will keep my body in Anabolic state




Directions for Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Hydro:

Depending on your individual protein needs, mix 1 to 3 scoops of MyoFusion with 6 to 18oz. of cold water or milk (6oz. per scoop) in a shaker or blender, or simply stir into solution with a spoon. For maximum results, drink MyoFusion™ 2 to 4 times a day.


Special thanks to my sponsor fitnutritions.com


No comments:

Post a Comment