Saturday, June 11, 2011

VPX N.O SHOTGUN


The purpose of consuming a Nitric Oxide before a training session is to boost strength and concentration. It's either I have a moderate amount of carbs and protein before a session or consuming a single serving of a Nitric Oxide supplement. I have tried many pre-workout supplement from all different range of brands. Honestly, most of them provide the same result and some provide different effect before, during and after training.

This week I'm on VPX N.O Shotgun.

First of - lets look at the ingredient, N.O shotgun has 7 type of creatine and I'm not sure how many gram each of those creatine contain in them but what I can say is the energy and concentration it provide last up to my post workout meal. Instead of feeling tired after a training session, I felt so energetic and I was planning to hit the gym for the second time.

Taste wise - Surprisingly the taste was so delicious. Most pre-workout that contain several type of creatine usually taste very chalky and the artificial flavour are noticeable especially for grape. As for this N.O shotgun I was enjoying every sip of it before and during my training.

Customer Vote - Even it contains advance formula and taste delicious it doesn't mean it should be the best. It was nominated in Bodybuilding.com for best pre-workout, best muscle builder and best nitric oxide award for 2010. Unfortunately none of the award was given to VPX N.O Shotgun. As a consumer I would prefer a simple and affordable Pre-workout that can keeps me feeling pump, energetic and constant focus throughout my training session.

Recommended Use:
Do not use NO-SHOTGUN® MHF-1™ with REDLINE® or Meltdown® or any other products containing caffeine or other stimulants. Mix one scoop of NO-SHOTGUN® MHF-1™ with 8 to 10 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Drink NO- SHOTGUN® MHF-1™ prior to any type of athletic event or resistance training. For enhanced results consume NO-SYNTHESIZE® MHF-1™ during and after training. Unlike other N.O. (Nitric Oxide) Supplements which may require several scoops, NO-SHOTGUN® MHF-1™ is extremely powerful and requires only one scoop. The NO-SHOTGUN® MHF-1™ and NO-SYNTHESIZE® MHF-1™ supplement strategy represents the most advanced and latest research on muscle growth and athletic performance.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Sources & Images courtesy :

VPX


No comments:

Post a Comment