Friday, June 3, 2011

Progress


Natural Mania Competition Report
- by Maria



A week after winning INBA Melbourne I decided to compete in my last contest of the season - ANB Mania Melbourne before preparing my self for the INBA National and INBA Universe. After wining my division and best posing routine at the ANB Melbourne, now I'm preparing and challenge myself for another National title. This is the first time in my life preparing for 6 competitive bodybuilding contest in a year not included the Cross-Fit challenge early of the year.


Head to Head

My journey to the state level was a struggle. It was supposed to be a 12 weeks of hardcore strict diet but because challenges do happen somewhere along the process I struggle in between of those weeks, especially when I was selected for the Men's Fitness Challenge. What keeps me going and motivates me was my friends, family and people that understand what this sport means to me. Thank you all for the support and help and most important believing me.

Overall Comparison




It start with a dream and it can come true. I believe in it and work hard towards it, now my dream have come true. I always dream of standing on the Olympia stage, it is a very big step for a small man like me but I'll take it a step at a time. My goal is to compete at the INBA Natural Olympia stage. Its not impossible and achievable. I just need to work harder and put all my effort in my training and nutrition. What needs to be done :
  • Mentally focus and positive thinking
  • Work hard towards my goal as pain are for a moment and pride are for eternity
  • Train to look good on stage not off stage or in the gym
  • Keep learning and understand my body
  • Love and enjoy each step of the process
My plan for the National


Now you've seen my blue print. In future I'll post up some of my training video and progress video. As I will be training with who used to be my mentor back in Malaysia - Wong Hong and his boys - Kumar and Edmund

No comments:

Post a Comment