Friday, May 27, 2011

Progress


Since the beginning my aim is to bring a great condition with a flawless physique. Wasn't sure if I could win my category but I'll do my best and keep a positive mind. I'm not a strong believer with high protein, low carbohydrate and consume carbs during training until Eyad.M who is my trainer did a few adjustment towards my diet program for my contest preparation and the result just amaze me. I am happy enough to grab the Novice title since this is my first INBA show ever. When they inform all the champions from each category can participate in the Men's Overall title, I'm more than happy to participate and would not miss the chance to stand side by side with all the champion to be judge.

What shock me most was when they announce "the overall Mr.Melbourne champion goes to number. 51" I was confuse, happy, shock, word could not describe my feeling at that moment.

the victory photo - Side chest pose



My pre contest diet


This is how my training regime would look like during a pre-contest period. I maintain 12 - 15reps for every set. Each body part has a total of 6 - 9set and I train no more than an hour.


Since I have won the Melbourne title I'm qualified to compete at the National and Universe. I promise to my self I will use all the effort and mental strength to be the best. Follow my next journey to they national and universe as I will bring my best ever condition.

October 22 & 23
Natural Universe
QLD Sleeman Sports Centre

Images & sources :
universe
calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment