Sunday, April 3, 2011

Nutrition

To do continues training from day to day need lots of hard work and not having a proper nutrition will decrease the ability to perform the training at maximum effort and especially when they are preparing them self for a contest. This is part of my daily nutrition. I have reduce my protein intake to 2 to maybe 3 serving a day not including from protein shake.

WHY?

Crossfit training involve lots of complex movement mix with cardio training and combining to be a circuit training. In the process of those training my calorie consumption are very high so carbs and fats would be best source for energy. I'm still keeping my carbs intake at a moderate amount because after this crossfit challenge I'm still competing in bodybuilding.

My protein shake are a mix bland of Casein and Whey Concentrate with Waxy maize starch. As for my pre-workout it is BSN N.O-Xplode. I'm still consuming around 5 to 7 small meals a day consist of

- Mix salad with four to six rice cake
- Mix salad with six weat-bix
- 80 to 100g of Kangaroo meat with salad


No comments:

Post a Comment