Monday, April 18, 2011

Fittest Man Australia


A highly recognizable magazine in Australia and  throughout the world. Complete with tip on how and what to eat, train and do to be fit and healthy. Last weekend in Sydney Australia I was selected to compete in a Crossfit challenge organize CFX. The winner for the challenge will be in the front page of  Men's Fitness Magazine. Firstly thank you so much Todd Cole for selecting me to be part of this extreme challenge and also to Mick and his team from CFX.

Qualifying was on Saturday and final was on Sunday. The challenge was to complete three round of as many pull up, thrust, box jump, sumo-squat with shrugs and rowing in 18 minutes. Honestly speaking I manage to complete all of them but the total amount of repetition was not close to average and at the end of the challenge I was breathing like a buffalo and consuming water like a camel. Even tho I did not make it to the semi but I love the experience.






"Each time we fall we able to stand again"

So why stop there, at the expo approximately 300 booth are fitness based and half of them organize games and challenge. For those who were not able to attend for this expo this is what you miss.












Mark Lobliner is just awesome. I had opportunity to interview him about his supplement range and his next contest prep. He even give me his personal business card and dvd, COOL !!

Hips of pros I manage to meet and interview some of them are Branch warren, Dorian Yates, Mark Alvis and not to forget those figure pro. 

It was a two day event for me. Day 1 was the Crossfitness challenge, meet and interview some of the pro's and day two is where I get involve with all the games and challenge provided by them also more free samples.
Sampling was given away like candy on Halloween day. I manage to try almost every range that they provide. You name it BSN, Gaspari, Musashi, MuscleTech, Bsc, Scivation, DY and many more.

Currently I'm holding the most push up and curl in the expo in total of 196
 Another push up challenge but this time a figure pro sitting on me
As you can see tons of sample and activities was provided and it is such a waste if you miss it again. I hope to see everyone there and enjoy it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment