Saturday, April 2, 2011

Australia Fitness & Health Expo Sydney

As I mention in the beginning of 2011 it would be a great year for fitness and bodybuilding events in Australia. I manage to attend the FITX and partake in some of their challenge. Not to forget I had opportunity to ask personal question and contest prep to some of my favorite IFBB pro athletes. Thanks so much Jonnie Jackson for his great tips, Ben Palkuski for his inspirational word and Australia Grandprix Champ 2011 Dennis Wolf also to all GNC, MAX's, BSN, MUSASHI, DYMATIZE, DOHERTY's crew members and many more.

Now, on April 30th I should have enter INBA Rookie in Melb but I am not fully prepare and  unhappy with my condition so I skip. Sad to mention about it but to be at the top one must bring in a great condition. Everything in life happen for a reason. The day I inform to my mates and parents about this issue, that was the same day I received a great news from Todd Cole Owner at Odysseus, Editorial Director at Australian Men's Fitness Magazine and Director at Odysseus Publishing Pty Lt to be one of many CrossFit contender at Fitness Expo Sydney.


The Australian Fitness & Health Expo is Australia's number 1 fitness event and sees over 300 exhibitors talking all things fitness! The exhibitors will showcase their new products and the latest trends across the following sectors from boxing/martial arts, business service, clothing/music, education/training, fitness&training equipment, health/wellness/rehabilitation, sports nutrition and supplements. 

The Main Stage will be a focal point of the exhibition showcasing the latest in fitness through exciting demonstrations and shows. Gladly to be one of the competitor for Fittest Bloke Competition now I am pushing my fitness level to above average level. The challenge are consist of speed, strength, stamina, endurance and mental toughness against the clock.

Now even greater news apart from competing in this awesome event this 2011 Expo will include appearances from a variety of celebrities across the fitness and health industries. Celebrities will be appearing on one of the three stages - Main Stage, Talking Fitness Stage and Strength & Conditioning Stage as well as at a variety of exhibitor stands. This is another opportunity for me to meet Dorian Yates, Marc Lobliner, Charles Glass, Michelle Bridges and many more. The Sydney Exhibition & Convention Centre is located in Darling Harbour, there are numerous modes of transport to get you around Sydney and to the Sydney Exhibition Centre by car, bus, train, ferry, monorail or by foot. Hope to see you there

No comments:

Post a Comment