Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FITX

FITNESS EXPO


As I mention early of this year, this would be one of the expo that no one should miss. It was organize together with the IFBB Grand Prix Australia 2011. I only manage to attend the final day where the IFBB contest ended but I am still able to meet, snap some photos, autograph, win some stuff and receive tons of free samples and bars. I also bought a Jersey from GASP.

RED BAK has some of the greatest taste bars and cookie. I manage to sample their low carb bars that is still not in the market yet and in the end of the day, I received a count full of bars from their gorgeous figure athlete.


To easy for this guy to do 70 push up and at the end of the challenge I received 1 GNC Shaker, 1 Tank-top and a free sample.



It takes a while to meet, chat and have a photo with those IFBB Pro due to the long Q's. Ten minutes to meet with Ben Palkuski, Fifteen minutes to meet with Dennis Wolf and about thirty minutes to meet with Johnnie Jackson but in the end of the day autographs, photos and even video was taken by me.




No comments:

Post a Comment