Saturday, January 1, 2011

Time Killer

As I mention before, I was on a long holiday. Who say bodybuilder just eat, sleep, train and repeat only. We do have some life in us. I'm so going to share my experience/ picture and also video. This is me when I am not in a competition season and this is me appreciating nature.

A bunch of us agree to go to KOKODA TRACK MEMORIAL WALK located in Dandenongs for a 1000-step walk. It only takes about an hour from Melbourne. I have done a 1000 step on a stepper machine and it takes about over an hour. Not so hard just boring doing the same thing and not moving so why not take up this challenge.

It takes approximately 90minutes to complete 1000-step to reach the top and word that could describe are burn, tired, pain, wait for me, f$%k, giving up. Not what I expected, some step are so narrow only one person able to walk through it, some are so high where literally I almost have to  climb it and being so heavy around this time is just like carrying extra sin with me. People are just overtaking me like I'm a turtle and even there's this mom carrying her baby with her climbing up the stair like she's using an escalator. Soon after that hike we went to SkyHigh Mount Dandenong and we end our day with a popular pastry called scone on the way back to Melbourne.










A few other activities took place in LEONGATHA. A place with great scenery but not the place where I'm going to have family. First destination was the famous AGNES FALLS. Than later we had a good sweat from hiking and walking in Wilsons Promontory National Park. Those are the last activities a bunch of us did before everyone went back to Malaysia for holiday.






It doesn't end there, my family came all the way from Malaysia to spend a good quality time in New Zealand and what a great time we had. I had to fly from Melbourne to Auckland from Auckland to Lake Taupo in the same day just to meet them. I was on rage most of the flying hours due to hunger but I was happy when I have reach to the destination. What more need to say, blue sky, crystal clear lake, awesome weather and huge kebabs. Spending just three days at Lake Taupo wasn't enough but at least I had a great experience from Sky diving, yachting and Hukafalls Jet. I manage to find and train in a gym where some of the natural competitive bodybuilder from New Zealand train at. I also had an opportunity to chat with the owner/ ex pro bodybuilder. Long story short here are the photos and video of our trip







No comments:

Post a Comment