Saturday, April 30, 2011

Progress


Here's my progress 3 weeks out from a contest and I just had some large carbs meal after a long week of carb deplete. Many I have to change in my diet after my trainer mention that I have to reduce my carbs in my solid meal and only consuming them with  supplement only during training. So from tomorrow onwards I'm consuming less carbohydrate, approximately 15grm of carbs from 50grm of sweet potato in a day "I'll be limping instead of walking".

Since I'll be consuming waxy maize starch during training with my amino, I may still able to keep my muscle full and not looking flat. As for my diet, less carbs means more protein to get the same calorie ration.


Starting from tomorrow also I'll be doing another cardio session after my weight training. So total 2 cardio session a day. Can't imagine how much I will shrink but we'll see how it goes with my high protein diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment