Thursday, May 10, 2012

Journey to IFBB amateur Australia

Date is out

IFBB Victorian Championships - Melbourne Victoria October 13th 2012


My first ever show for the year 2012. I've miss out some much due to work and travel. Several months back I have accepted a job as a Personal trainer on a cruise ship and because of that I have stop writing,dieting and also training consistently but now I'm back here in Melbourne to do what I do best - competitive bodybuilding.


I will upload my;


- progress picture every 10 days from 14th of May onwards
- meals and supplementation
- training video


BONUS to my reader, I will share couple of my secret in my training and sports nutrition and do shoot your question as I will answer them honestly. 


What/where can I improve in this 22weeks of training to bring a better package

No comments:

Post a Comment