Saturday, April 2, 2011

CrossFit



CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for many. CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. In my point of view there are degree of method applied in the program. Numbers of Fitness competition out there applied CrossFit kind of training due to max effort, endurance and mental approach needs by the athlete. Some contest stress on how the athlete should lift the weight but most won't.



I'm still wondering what is a beginners program for CrossFit. My background is based on bodybuilding and most people know that at the beginning people will apply pyramid. program .Currently I'm applying CrossFit training into my workout regime, I've notice that to be able to complete a mix training for several round an individual need to have a combination of mental strength, muscle endurance/strength, flexible, stamina, power and balance. This approach create a fit person at the end of the day. I have the foundation of strength,power and speed now what I need to increase is my stamina. The journey starts today as I'm transforming myself to be a fitter person for the Fittest Bloke Competition organize in Australia Health&Fitness Expo in Sydney. 

No comments:

Post a Comment